Note From The PresidentOur 2017-2018 season features 9 concerts showcasing world-renowned pianists and chamber ensembles.
In addition, our annual concert spotlights one of the young stars from the Metropolitan Opera.
- Piano recitals by Nikolai Lugansky, Stephen Hough, Joseph Kalichstein, Rafal Blechacz, and Benjamin Grosvenor.
- The Diaz Trio performing Beethoven String Trios.
- Kalichstein Laredo Robinson with Cynthia Phelps performing Brahms.
- The Ehnes Quartet with Roberto Diaz , playing Beethoven.
- The Russian String Orchestra.
- Ken Noda with Michella Bradley.
Subscriptions to our 2017-2018 season are available. Now is the perfect time to hear some of the world’s finest musicians, and of course outstanding chamber music, that you can't find anywhere else in South Florida. I look forward to your joining us for great music.
Friends of Chamber Music of Miami
EducationPerformers on the Friends of Chamber Music series provide a wealth of educational opportunities for South Florida musicians of all ages.
These include master classes and lessons given to musicians from the University of Miami, Florida International University, Miami-Dade County public schools, and the New World School of the Arts, among other organizations.
We regularly encourage South Florida music teachers to invite their students to our events as our guest, so that they can enjoy the experience of hearing the world’s finest chamber musicians in South Florida’s most intimate concert hall environments.